Joyee

Joyee
childrens book

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Some of my Illustrated images for Classic Fairy tales series:

Here again I've been gone for too long  and lazy again but it's only because I'm so busy and life 
is so crazy right now but it's very good to be busy with work so I'm not complaining.
Last few months I was working on Classic Fairy Tales series with Edcon Publishers .It was a fun project and enjoyed working on them.




                                   Sneak Peek: Some of them are published on itunes and Amazon site.
                      Check the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/edcon-publishing-group/id439736300?mt=11

All artwork on this blog is copyrighted material and cannot be reprinted and/or used without permission of Joyeeta Neogi

No comments:

Post a Comment