Joyee

Joyee
childrens book

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Starting on my next project!

I  have had a short break before starting on my next project and it has gone by so quickly. Last week was crazy with loads of other activities.Made some banner for Saraswati Puja (Goddess of Knowledge)
My five year old daughter got first prize in drawing competition. She has a great imagination. Will post some of her creations soon!
                                      



Sharing some of my daughter's drawings Asmita Neogi  :-)

Working on some project for ipad animation.I decided I would like to create something of my own. I would like more creative freedom and more financial compensation for all the hard work I put in. Very Excited about it and will be able to share in near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment